For our team in Berne we are looking for a Junior System Engineer (m/f) with focus on DevOps. Immediately or by agreement.
- Maintenance and support of Linux environments
- Maintenance and support of our cloud infrastructure
- Monitoring of server and network infrastructure
- Execution of internal and client projects
- Computer scientist (EFZ) specialising in systems engineering
- Interest in Linux
- Ability to work independently
- Motivation and willingness to get involved in new areas
- Willingness to accept working hours outside regular office hours (standby duty)
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Team player!
- Experience with Linux, particularly CentOS
- Experience with the administration of Windows Server systems
- Experience with virtualisation (OpenStack)
- Experience with Puppet and Hiera
- Knowledge of a programming language like Go, Perl, PHP or Ruby
- Professional network
You are familiar with the following keywords:
- Kubernetes, Ceph, libvirt, MySQL/Maria DB, PostgreSQL, OpenLDAP, Zabbix, PowerDNS, HAProxy, SDN, Apache, ...
What we offer
- A comprehensive and responsible challenge
- Room for personal development and continuing education
- An interesting, lively and diverse working environment
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- A young, motivated team
- Flexible working hours and good social benefits
- Free coffee
- Degree of employment: 60% - 100%
- Working place: Berne and home office
- Starting date: immediately or by agreement
stepping stone Ltd
The stepping stone Ltd team operates a modern cloud infrastructure and you are actively involved in its further development. In addition to maintaining the backend, we set up customer systems and support them. We design and implement solutions based on our OpenStack based Cloud and CentOS.
Interested? Then please send us your application documents, details to your salary expectations and your possible starting date by e-mail to Michael Eichenberger.
Note for recruiters: For this position we only consider direct applications.