In comparison with the FOSS-Cloud 0.9.5, the following improvements were made:
- libvirt an all dependencies have been updated .
- QEMU/KVM (including Spice) have been updated.
- Backup Script for the backup of the virtual machines via command line interface (CLI) or cronjob.
- Backup Script for the OpenLDAP Server.
- User and Group authentication via external LDAP directories (AD, eDir, DirX, ...).
- Extended Diagnostics for better support.
- Storage Pools.
- Virtual Machine Pools (collection of resources).
- Dynamic Virtual Machines (as a Proof of Concept).
- Quite a few bugs were corrected.
The FOSS-Cloud offers a redundant infrastructure for the operation of virtual servers and desktops (Linux and Windows).