For our team in Berne we are looking for a Senior System Engineer (m/f) with focus on DevOps. Immediately or by agreement.
- Conception, development and operation of our cloud infrastructure
- Maintenance and support of Linux environments
- Monitoring of server and network infrastructure
- Independent execution of client projects
- Computer scientist (EFZ) specialising in systems engineering, computer science engineer (ETH/FH/HTL) or computer scientist (BSc, MSc)
- Profound Linux knowledge with proven professional experience preferably with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS
- Ability to work independently
- Motivation and willingness to get involved in new areas and to provide above-average performance
- Willingness to accept working hours outside regular office hours (standby duty)
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Team player!
- Experience with virtualisation (OpenStack)
- Experience with Puppet and Hiera
- Knowledge of a programming language like Go, Perl, PHP or Ruby
- Professional network
You are familiar with the following keywords and have already gained initial experience with them:
- Kubernetes, Ceph, libvirt, MySQL/Maria DB, PostgreSQL, OpenLDAP, Zabbix, PowerDNS, HAProxy, SDN, Apache, ...
What we offer
- A comprehensive and responsible challenge with plenty of room for ideas and initiative
- An interesting, lively and diverse working environment
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- A young, motivated team
- Flexible working hours and good social benefits
- Free coffee
- Degree of employment: 60% - 100%
- Working place: Berne and home office
- Starting date: immediately or by agreement
stepping stone Ltd
The stepping stone Ltd team operates a modern cloud infrastructure and you are actively involved in its further development. In addition to maintaining the backend, we set up customer systems and support them. We design and implement solutions based on our OpenStack based Cloud and CentOS.
Interested? Then please send us your application documents, details to your salary expectations and your possible starting date by e-mail to Michael Eichenberger.
Note for recruiters: For this position we only consider direct applications.