To strengthen our team in Bern we are looking for a Sales and Marketing Personality (m/f) with immediate effect or by arrangement.
- Planning, development and implementation of marketing activities
- Cooperation with external agencies
- Support and further development of our websites (including editing of texts in English and German)
- Supervision of social media channels including social selling via LinkedIn
- Customer acquisition, consulting and care
- Support in customer communication
- Organization of various customer events
- A completed education in the field of marketing or further education in the field of marketing and communication
- Sound marketing knowledge or 2 to 3 years experience in a similar function
- Enjoy writing and dealing with digital media (social media, websites, e-mail)
- Very good knowledge of English and German (stylistically confident)
- Independent, proactive and goal-oriented work
- Organisational talent
- Accounting knowledge
- Affinity to the world of computer science and interest in technological developments
- Experience with open source software such as LibreOffice, Inkscape and MediaWiki
- Professional network
What we offer
- A comprehensive and responsible challenge with plenty of room for ideas and initiative
- An interesting, lively and diverse working environment
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- A young, motivated team
- Flexible working hours and good social benefits
- Free coffee Degree of employment: 60% - 100%
- Working place: Berne and home office
- Starting date: immediately or by agreement
stepping stone Ltd
The stepping stone Ltd team operates a modern cloud infrastructure and you are actively involved in its further development. In addition to maintaining the backend, we set up customer systems and support them. We design and implement solutions based on our OpenStack based Cloud and CentOS.
Are you interested? Then please send us your application documents, details to your salary expectations and your possible starting date by e-mail to Michael Eichenberger.
Note for recruiters: For this position we only consider direct applications.